Does Little Squiffy do Photo Blankets and Quilt Cover sets?
Yes we do!
Make sure your photo/s have good clean lighting – enough to see the details, but not so much that light is too bright. Darker photos make it harder to enlarge and print!
- Portrait photos are preferred or 2-3 landscape photos, due to the sizing of most Blankets and Quilt cover sets.
- Make sure that photo/s provided are the original and not taken off facebook, Most phones can take 3000x4000 pixel photos and the new S20 can take 12000x9000 pixel photos.
- Avoid blurry photos – the higher the clarity of the photo, the better. Remember that the photo will be shrunk down enlarged, so some subtle features may not be seen as clearly in the final product.
What are your products made of?
You can find all specific details about an item on the product description. If you want to know more details, do not hesitate to contact us.
What happens in Peak Season ( Christmas, Boxing Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day ect... )?
All orders take full made to order times and any extra delays are noted on notification banner at the top of our website which can extend to 6-8+ weeks.
How does shipping work?
All our products are subjected to a period of handling before being shipped.
99% of our orders leave the warehouse between 5 to 18 business days after the order has been placed, Personalised products typically takes 10-20 days.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your order gets shipped along with a tracking number.
- All current delays are shown on Banner above product menu.
When will I receive my order?
You can follow your order through tracking number, which gives up to date info.
I ordered two products, but have received only one ... what's happening?
With some orders, we sometimes split the items to eliminate the risk of custom or import charges. Depending on the location, this often means that larger orders will be broken up into separate packages. It is quite normal that you receive a product a few days before the other.
Not only does this help to avoid unexpected import charges for non-Australian orders, but it also means that your packages will show up more quickly.
How can i can cancel or modify my order?
Cancellations and order modifications can only happen within 24 hours after you placed your order, after that, the order is processed and can't be modified. Contact us at info@LittleSquiffy.com.au if you want to cancel or modify your order.
I have a question, where do i ask?
Our team is available at info@LittleSquiffy.com.au